Root password??? Yes you can know the passwoed!!!

Sushil sushil_kv at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:30:02 UTC 2006

What Daniel and others are saying is right.
You don't know root password but you can set one.
 If you have grub to boot in linux OS, you can boot in recovery mode and
will enter at root prompt. You can set the password by
 command passwd (or something like that) which will ask you for new password
twice. And your password is set.
Am I missing something or I just discovered some loop hole?

-Sushil