Help! : Ubuntu CD installation on dell E510

Ulas Sunar ulashsunar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:49:12 UTC 2006

Hi:
I am really having problem with ubuntu cd instal on new dell e510.
I installed the same cd on laptop and old dell and no problem, I loved
ubuntu, still learning. I bought new dell now and tried to install,
but both live cd or install cd not working. Any help really really
appreciated.

My dell specs:

Dell Dimension E510 Series	Intel(r) Pentium(r) 4 Processor 640 w/HT
Technology (3.2GHz,800FSB)

Single Drive: 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW)  (Hardware: ST380819AS,
PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8701)

128MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon X300 SE HyperMemory

80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache

Thanks!
Ulas