changing windows without clicking

Carson Wilcox carson.wilcox at verizon.net
Wed Apr 5 13:00:15 UTC 2006

I don't know about gnome, but I've been using focus
follows mouse on WindowMaker for years. I have to
believe that the option exists on gnome, it's always
been the xwindows default as far as I can remember.

Actually my gnome desktop is set up that way also.

Go to System/Preferences/Windows, and you can select
this behaviour

Carson