what CD burner

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Tue Apr 4 20:15:35 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 21:27 +0200, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to make images of bootable CDRoms, and to burn some CD images.
> (Duplicate CDRoms with only one combo drive)
> What tool does the ubuntu distribution recommend for that?
> I dont want to use K3b (dont want to install *qt* packages)
> I need a graphical tool.
> What would you suggest?

As Andrew says follow these steps:

1) insert disc.
2) icons appears on desktop
3) right click on desktop and select "copy disc"

You may want to "Copy Disc to" a "File image" to keep the image around
for later. As long as the name you choose for the image ends in .iso,
you will be able to right click on that image and "write to disc"

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter | flambe |