what CD burner

Chris Peterman kyral at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 4 19:38:45 UTC 2006

Whats wroing with QT? Sheesh...kill the "GNOME vs. KDE" thing

(Sorry, thats one of my personal itches, people saying one or the other is bad
lol)

Anyway, Nautilus has a built in burner. When you have a disc in the drive,
just right click on the ISO and select "Write to Disc".

To make them you can use some command line magic in the form of dd

dd if=/dev/<cd device here> of=myimage.iso

--
~ Chris "Kyral" Peterman
Computer Science Undergraduate