Beagle trojan attack acussed by my ISP

Zunbeltz Izaola zunbeltz at wm.lc.ehu.es
Tue Apr 4 13:11:02 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

My Internet Servcie Proveider (telefonica.es) has send me a letter. The
say that the have detected some attack in their machines from my
computer. They say that they have detected to a trojan called Beagle.D.

Since i run linux almost everytime (and in the exact day and hour they
detected the attack my machine was running Ubuntu dapper) I suposse that
it should be something related to the beagle  daemon.

Someone has been in the same situation?

Thanks for your help,

Zunbeltz Izaola

p.s. They recommend me to use an antivirus, "freescan" running only in
IE of course :-)