Where can I get the OpenGL Widgets library and devel headers?

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Mon Apr 3 21:32:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 10:26 -0700, Rob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I get the OpenGL Widgets library and development headers-  libGLw.so  ?

That's the opengl widget for motif, right?

> I checked the package databases and didn't see anything.  I installed all of the Mesa and OpenGL
> related packages but the library and headers I need are'nt installed.  I have a 3D Volume Rendering program
> "Animabob" that I need to compile.

looks like it used to be in xlibmesa-gl-dev, but maybe it didn't make it
across the X11 repackaging for breezy.

Might be worth filing a bug... I recall a number of programs and files
were left out during the transition.

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter | flambe |