Dapper clock and locales

Funjay ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Apr 3 09:23:03 UTC 2006

Don't know about the watch thingy, but I did have problems configuring
my locale with dapper. Apparently it did not want to generate the
locale since dpkg-reconfigure locales only regenerates the existing
locales.

What I did was install localeconf from universe and the run 'sudo
dpkg-reconfigure localeconf'. I chose my locale from the list, but
still the locale would not generate itself. So I did a 'sudo apt-get
--reinstall install locales' which then generated my locale. Maybe this
will help someone.

--
Funjay