Caramel!

Chuck MATTSEN mattsen at arvig.net
Sun Apr 2 15:19:03 UTC 2006

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 09:03:28 -0500, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/2/06, Chuck MATTSEN <mattsen at arvig.net> wrote:
>
>> Poobuntu ... embrace the brown.
>
> Other things are brown than poo!
>
> Trees, earth, rock, fur, our hair, our skin, if we stay in the sun a
> while... These are all /good/ things!

Chocolate!  Get your priorities straight. :-)

> Would you damn a whole swath of
> colour for one bad association?

't'wasn't /me/ damning brown; I'm guilty only of the poor rhyming joke.
I'd rather kvetch about the things in (K)ubuntu that are more difficult to
change/get operational  than mere backgrounds and color schemes.

That said, however, I have to wonder if the knee-jerk reaction some folks
have to various shades of brown isn't somewhat instinctive, as to, say,
certain shades of yellow. :0)

--
Chuck Mattsen (Mahnomen, MN)
mattsen at arvig.net