Hibernate feature : where to file bugs ?

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 29 03:45:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-28-09 at 15:17 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

> But I don't have a clue what package is in charge of the hibernate
> feature ? I don't want to file against the "UNKNOWN" package, because I
> get the feeling it's not gonna get as much attention as if it were filed
> against a more relevant package name...
>
> Anyone knows ?

acpi-support is probably your best option.

But from past experience with the bugzilla, UNKNOWN bugs don't get
ignored during bug triage; so don't be afraid of using that option if
you really don't know where to file a new bug; it's still better for the
community and the developers to fill an UNKNOWN bug than not to fill a
bug report at all.

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org