Dual Boot Grub Question (boot cd problem)

Richard Querin rfquerin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:25:50 UTC 2005

Cheers to Till, Thomas, David, Bob, Duncan, Mark, Johan et al. .. I finally
got this thing to dual boot properly!! Thanks to all for putting an end to a
couple of weeks of frustration. Now to get my sound card working... hehe

(seems Till and Thomas were right in that booting grub from the ntloader was
a possible solution)

RQ