Ubuntu poster

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:03:32 UTC 2005

On 9/28/05, Charles Yao <yaocharlesc at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone have any idea where i can get hi res images for ubuntu posters? I
> want to have one printer and put at our office entrance.

Try somewhere like Volvoguys excellent artwork
http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu/
(not sure of licence - there seems not to be a licence statement on
the site - Volvoguy?)

or https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuArtwork

These are all SVG rather than PNG,Jpeg etc so they will scale without
any distorsion or blurring. You can then work on them in Gimp (i asume
it can do svg?) scale it to your liking and print it (on a plotter or
large printer) - If you dont have such a printer then take it to a
printing shop and they will print you off a few copies for not very
much.

Tom