Why let people know about your intimate life?

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Mon Sep 26 20:34:10 UTC 2005

On ma, 2005-09-26 at 15:28 -0400, 'Forum Post wrote:
> Once again can we remove this post moderators as it hasno relevance to
> our community or any project!!

And once again: The  forum admin *knows* this can be prevented, he just
*doesn't do it*. Instead, he succeeds in making the quality of the forum
<-> list gateway worse bij no longer including nicknames in the From:
header.

I *strongly* urge ubuntu-geek to either solve these problems or close
down the gateway, it becomes increasingly annoying.

--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org