[breezy] amarok

john sorosj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:55:00 UTC 2005

ok!
now I know what's causing the prob. when I configure the gstreamer engine I
choose or gconfaudiosik or autoaudiosik (for some reason I don't have
alsasink). I know ossaudiosink works, but on my system, after a few tracks it
stops working, because of "another process using /dev/dsp", of course I use
alsa, so the best would be alsasink.
thanx for the quick replys
john