List of Breezy highest level Packages

Nathan Blackham kemotahalist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:07:37 UTC 2005

I just upgraded to Breezy.  I am using debfoster to make sure that I
don't have a bunch of extra packages and libraries around.  I know
that there was a explicit decision to make ubuntu-base not depend on
so many packages.
Therefore,  Can I get a list of the packages that are supposed to be
installed with a default breezy installation, so I can get rid of all
the unneeded packages now. Or can I get a list of packages that depend
on everything that should be there for a default install.  Thanks

Nathan