Apache2 and Python cgi

Adam Cripps kabads at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:07:42 UTC 2005

I'm trying to transfer a very small website which uses a very small
amount of python to a Ubuntu5.04 machine.

I've looked at the httpd.conf on the other machine (Debian Unstable)
but that config is for Apache1.3. I don't want to use mod_python as
that doesn't fit with the scripts that already exists. I just want
plain old cgi. As you'll see, I've already hacked this file a little.

My conf file can be seen at http://www.monkeez.org/linux/apache2.conf -

What packages should I have installed? I've already installed Python
and Apache.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

TIA
Adam
--
http://www.monkeez.org