[breezy] wnck-applet pegs the CPU, locks up window list, window selector, and desktop switcher

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Thu Sep 22 21:00:13 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I'm having a problem on just one of my 4 breezy machines. For some
reason, from time to time, wnck-applet pegs the CPU and the window list,
window selector, and desktop switcher applets lock up (they all stop
responding to clicks and repainting).

If I killall wnck-applet, then the panel asks me if I'd like to reload
them, and things work OK again, until the next time it happens.

Anyone else see this? It's surprising to me that it only happens on one
of my machines, but it does happen somewhat often (perhaps a few times a
day).

thanks
mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter