gnome-bittorrent is an unsatisfactory bittorrent client

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 22 15:23:02 UTC 2005

I would like to suggest Ubuntu use the g3 Torrent client
(http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/).

The client is written in Python but so far only windows binaries have
been released. I think it balances simplicity with advanced features
that one could take advantage of.

Another bonus is that it doesn't seem to hog resources like some other
bittorrent clients do.

Just my 0.02.

Gill