w32codecs

Noah Dain noahdain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:56:03 UTC 2005

On 9/22/05, Phil Cryer <phil at cryer.us> wrote:

> >open in web browser:
> >ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/index.html
> >
> >scroll down.
>
> Thanks, I've done this, however I'm still unsure of what line to append to my current /etc/apt/sources.list.  For reference, I have used marillat sources in Debian unstable and back in the Warty days, but am unsure of what will do the trick for Breezy.  Would this be correct?
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main
> deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main
>
> Thanks for your advice on this matter.

the w32codecs shouldn't have any dependencies, as they're just windows
binaries dumped into a dir, so, any .deb should do if that's all you
want.

if you just want the deb, it is here:
ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/pool/main/w/w32codecs/

the sid repos is probably the way to go.  if you only need the source,
then you should only need the deb-src line.

--
Noah Dain
noahdain at gmail.com