En: graphic alternative

Renato Henriques repehe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 09:53:25 UTC 2005

No one answered this one. I am so sad.
Come on.

Renato Henriques <repehe at yahoo.com> escreveu:
Data: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:14:08 -0300 (ART)
De: Renato Henriques <repehe at yahoo.com>
Para: ubuntu <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Assunto: graphic alternative

I've used f-spot for a while, let's say 5 minutes because of constant crashes everytime I double click on the pict.  I've tried other kde apps under synaptic, but after installation, they never showed up anywhere.

Before f-stop becomes more stable, is there any good alternative out there?
What I really liked the most about f-spot was it behaves almost as iPhoto.

 Renato Henriques
repehe at yahoo.com

aim:renatoaim

msn:renato4010591 at hotmail.com