breezy and mice URGENT

zunbeltz zunbeltz at lcdx00.wm.lc.ehu.es
Wed Sep 21 08:43:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've upgrade today my breezy in the desktop computer.
After rebooting (because some dbus upgrade has been made),
xserver didn't start.
The error was that it couldn't find /dev/input/mice.
There was only /dev/input/mouse0 in my computer! so I try to change
/dev/input/mice to /dev/input/mouse0  in xorg.conf.
The error persist and now there is no /dev/input directory.

Any idea what can i do?

Zunbeltz

--
Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona              (zunbeltz at wm dot lc dot ehu dot es)
Materia Kondentsatuaren Fisika Saila      |