In XP can not get continuous partition.

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Tue Sep 20 21:10:02 UTC 2005

Afaik these are some system files that you can't move with a defrag
program.. But afair you can still just partition the hard drive; the
respective program will move those files out of the way. (well, I never
had problems with just partitioning my hard drive no matter what the
defrag's output was..)

But please correct me if I'm wrong before someone looses data ;)

christoph

--

Christoph Georgi
email.  christoph.georgi at web.de