Where's firestarter 1.0.3 for Hoary Universe?

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us
Mon Sep 19 17:29:11 UTC 2005

jackson.linux at gmail.com (Jack Jackson) writes:

> Try sudo apt-get update and then try again

I have, of course, done that multiple times to make sure.  Forgetting
to do a local update isn't the problem.  The problem is that the
Packages file on the *repository itself* still lists 1.0.1 (I manually
downloaded Packages.gz from the Hoary universe repository and checked
it).

So I would still like to know why the repository's Packages.gz still
lists 1.0.1 instead of 1.0.3.  Is there some fatal bug in 1.0.3,
or have the package maintainers simply not gotten round to updating
the package list?

Rich Carreiro                            rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us