FW: nfs mount at boot

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:53:52 UTC 2005

So is the "auto" option the special sauce?
I knew noauto kept it from being automatically mounted, so I hadn't
thought to try auto.

Here's the line from the fstab on my FC3 machine at work:
machinename:/home    /home   nfs     proto=tcp,defaults        0 0

This works just fine without the auto option.  I'll give it a try
anyway just in case.