Need help before I even start....

R.L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Sun Sep 18 12:27:13 UTC 2005

Hi Martin,

welcome.
i guess whould be good if you could post the main hardware preferences.
in general Ubuntu Installation is easy to run, if you already have
experience in installing other Operating Systems. in this way you have
somewhat an idea what has to be done during an installtion.
for a new linux user it is best to run the deault settings during
installation anyway. at least i did it that way, and later on did an other
installation due to my ideas.
as mentioned above, give us your hardware data and what you want to set
up, in this way it is easier to 'chance' the default installation to your
preferences if at all necessary.

regards,
René

+++++