calendar

mcarter ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Sep 17 21:52:45 UTC 2005

I really like the look of Mozilla Sunbird, but I've ended up using Yahoo
Calendar.  It's available everywhere I can access the web, integrates
with YahooGroups calendars, and I can easily make items publicly
available.

However, Yahoo Calendar lacks a multiple calendar feature... I can't
have separate public work and personal calendars, for instance.

In any case, what I'd like to see in any calendar app I've actually
installed is seamless integration with Yahoo Calendar.  That way when
I'm on my laptop I can use the more powerful installed app, and when
I'm somewhere else I can drop onto the net to check my calendar at
Yahoo.  In both cases, I'd be looking at the same calendar data.

Mark

--
mcarter