How to mount a floppy using breezy LIVE CD?

Mike mike at fissh.net
Fri Sep 16 08:19:52 UTC 2005

I have been asked to pass on the contents of two files to the devs to help
fix a bug. My computer fails to Start X server when loading the Live CD so
I am at the mercy of the command line. I can see the contents of those
files but don't know how to copy them for transmission to the bug fixers.
If I can mount a floppy, remembering it's the Live CD, ... that should
help.

Also what is the copy command to get the files onto the floppy.

In appreciation and anticipation :)

Mike