FreeSWan vs. Openswan

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Tue Sep 13 01:29:57 UTC 2005

I'm not expert, but ipchains is LONG dead, its iptables now, and there
are tons of programs/guis for dealing with its configuration. As for
freeswan I am pretty sure there are much newer vpn packages available. I
seem to remember a discussion just recently on this email list, so a
quick search could be useful.

Matt