What is the best way to set variables depending on environment?

Alvin Thompson alvin-ubuntu at thompsonlogic.com
Mon Sep 12 23:13:29 UTC 2005

interesting... is there any way to configure laptop-netconf to handle
both eth0 and wlan0? looking at the config file it seems that you can
only set it up to use one interface. that wouldn't be very useful for me
because i usually need to connect with a cable at work but use wireless
at home.

thanks,
alvin

--