Breezy( totem plugins)

Winston at Ubuntulinux Winston at Ubuntulinux
Mon Sep 12 22:04:51 UTC 2005

I agree. I don't know why Ubuntu default to gstreamer but it can't
handle many formats and I can't seem to find a place to add plugins
either in my breezy install.

So I switched to xine backend a few days ago (via Synaptic -
System-->Administration-->) and all seems to solve the problem. It even
played VCDs.

HTH.

Winston