I would like to use my USB Wireless Card How do install it

David david at vwcomms.co.za
Mon Sep 12 12:01:37 UTC 2005

Please Help

Best Regards

David C Hood

IT Consultant & Support Engineer

  <http://www.vwcomms.co.za>

 Vuselela Wireless Communications (Pty) Ltd

Office Tel:  +27 11 787 2225

Office Fax: +27 086 621 6762

Mobile:       +27 83 325 0411

E-mail:        david at vwcomms.co.za

 "The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are herby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and my be unlawful. Vuselela Wireless
Communications is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its
receipt."