couple of questions about gnome/breezy

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 21:07:50 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I have Colony 4 running at home, (another fine job from Ubuntu). Just a
question about Gnome.

On the right click menu on the desktop, "Open Terminal" has been
removed. This is grievously irritating as "right click > open terminal"
is now a more or less automatic habit. I have made so many New Folders
in the last two days.
Can this entry be added back? (Meaning is there a way I can add it back,
not "will you add it back just for me"? I've had a look through the Conf
Editor but can't find anything relating to the Right Click menu.

many thanks

nux