VMware does not work on Breezy. Big problem for me!

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Sun Sep 4 05:39:53 UTC 2005

Matt,

VMWare doesn't work very well with 2.6.12 but if you grab this

http://ftp.cvut.cz/vmware/vmware-any-any-update93.tar.gz

You run the runme.pl script in there and it replaces the drivers with a
slightly udpated version that works (works here).

And please don't post to ubuntu-devel in future, its for discussion of
development not user support as this is, ubuntu-users is the list you
want :)

Cheers,
Trent

Trent Lloyd <lathiat at bur.st>