Can I fix or replace Redhat 7 LILO using Kubuntu 5.04 CD?

Jerry Miller gamphd at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 02:12:22 UTC 2005

I can't thank you enough!  All I had to do was change the "linear"
line in /etc/lilo.conf to "lba32" to get past the 8.4-Gb barrier!  I
first reran the command "lilo -t -v" (test mode) to be sure the edit
would eliminate the earlier errors from the original conf file, after
which I had the confidence to run "lilo -v" and "reboot".  I'm back
in business!

This list rules, which is an expression I seldom use (especially
at my age)!  :)