Cdrom Not AutoMounting

Sunil sunildevb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:32:11 UTC 2005

Hey Guys,

I have been using Ubuntu for a Few Weeks now, i have encountered a
strange problem today..my cd drives no longer automount inserted cds.
The most noticable changes that i have made to my computer are applying
the latest updates...(apt-get dist-upgrade) and using  xcompmgr (nice
spiffy looking shadows) now, i would assume since the last thing i did
was to install xcomp that that had caused my problem...

I would greatly Appreciate some help on this situation

Sunil