A question concering how to get rid of a submenu in Program under Breezy. (java submenu)

Kent Nyberg nyberg.kent at spray.se
Thu Sep 1 00:57:37 UTC 2005

My computer runs Breezy (I upgraded from Hoary recently).
The submenu has been there since Hoary and has nothing to do with the
upgrade.

Using smeg I cant disable the submenu, it turns up any way.
And I cant seem to find the .desktop-file which makes it turn up in the
menu.

Is there some magic way to find out which file it is, so that I can
remove it by hand?

It must be some sun java installation I have installed manually before,
but I cant seem to find the .desktop-file :(

It must be installed global in some way, since the submenu under Program
also turns up for other users on my computer.

MSN:        nyberg.kent at spray.se
ICQ:        145375073