Breezy repositories

Scott angrykeyboarder at angrykeyboarder.com
Mon Oct 31 09:51:56 UTC 2005

On 10/31/2005 12:42 AM, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have decided to update to Breezy seeing as everybody else seems to be
>using it now.
>
>One question I have is about repositories.
>
>I am not getting much in my repositories. Even major stuff like xmms is
>not there?
>
>I need codecs as well and Xine!
>
>Anybody got any tips seeing as ubuntuguide has not been updated for
>Breezy as yet.
>
>Cheers

I just re-read your post and realized you mentioned "I need codecs" as well.

I'm assuming you mean stuff like w32codecs and possibly libdvdcss?

Add the following to your sources.list file.

deb ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/packages/ubuntu breezy main

---

Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com
© 2005 angrykeyboarder™ & Elmer Fudd. All Wights Wesewved