"Sessions" in Firefox?

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Oct 30 19:32:24 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 11:54:01AM -0700, Scott wrote:

> >'bookmark this group of tabs'?
> >

> I was about to suggest that. It sounds identical to what he's doing in
> Galeon and needs no extension.

Conceptually not at all similar. Bookmarks (should) represent a single URL.
Sessions should represent more than one (possibly related) URLS. where the
tabs go on the "session", and various other properties.

Envison that you are researching several subjects, you could save a session
for each subject.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967