How do I get the xorg sdk?

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Sun Oct 30 06:54:44 UTC 2005

> > > for in a package called "xorg-xqq-sdk". But I could not find it.
> Are you sure you got that name right?

Oops. Slipped up on the keyboard. The package i thought I was looking
for is actually "xorg-x11-sdk". Which I can't find either.

I also tried to get "x-window-system-dev", as was also suggested. That
got me a bunch of stuff, but not the Xorg SDK. The message I get when
trying to configure my tablet driver is:

***
*** WARNING:
*** Unable to compile wacom_drv.o without XF86 build environment
*** or Xorg SDK.
*** wacom_drv.o will not be built
***

All sort of variants of searches for an Xorg SDK on Google don't turn up
anything explicit like "download this package from here". I also
couldn't find any packages in Synaptic that did made mention of this SDK

--
Dave M G