Ship-It

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:29:24 UTC 2005

> I'm curious as to how  long it would take for CDs to make their way to
> Canada (or is there a North American source for the CDs?).

For my own experience in Canada, for Warty they came from the
Nederlands. For Hoary they were shipped from France.  I will not guess
from where Breezy will come from :)

> Also, what would ship-it say if the order had been shipped.
> This is what I see when I log in:
>
> 2005-10-12: 15 CDs (sent to shipping company)

For Hoary, it took mine a month between the time it was sent to the
shipping company, and the time it reached me in  Victoria.

--
Daniel Robitaille