Full screen isn't

Michael Epting mepting at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 20:33:03 UTC 2005

I did a new from scratch Breezy install on my Dell Inspiron m700
notebook and all is well except for a very minor issue.  Some games
(notably fillets-ng and childsplay) that use libsdl do not change size
when run full screen.  This makes them less atractive to children and
those with old eyes.  I have a desktop with Breezy as a dist-upgrade
from Hoary and it works correctly, as did the laptop when it was
running Hoary.

Does anyone have a clue where to begin to troubleshoot this problem?

One clue: totem-xine does full screen properly.  Also I have the
855res patch installed for 1280x800 resolution, as I did on this
machine running Hoary.

--
Michael Epting (mepting at sbcglobal.net)