web photo gallery builders in Gnome?

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Fri Oct 28 11:48:40 UTC 2005

On the windows side of the house, I use JALBUM -- its available for
linux, but the installer is in a format im not familiar with, it's a
.bin file.  If someone could explain how to install this program
(Jalbums instructions are worthless at best) I will install it and let
you know how it works out

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Esther 4:14

In KDE/Konqueror, there's a utility to quickly and easily build web
photo galleries. Is there a similar tool available in Gnome?

Thanks,
Ben

 [Timothy A. Holmes]