Dual Monitors

Luis Murillo lmurillo at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 20:48:09 UTC 2005

Hmm, actually no. I have that exact set up on my box, it's not a mirror,
 they are independant screens and I can drag windows from one screen to
the other without any problem. If you don't enable the xinerama option
on the xorg.conf then the screens will be separate from eachother and
though you can move the cursor between them you can't drag windows from
one to the other.
With the set up I have it looks like this:
http://shinju.250free.com/images/screenshot082305.jpg

The screen resolution MUST be the same for both monitors or else it
won't work.

Btw, in that screenshot I'm using:
	Window mannager: ion3
	Other apps: irssi, xmms, gaim and gkrellm
The screenshot is a bit outdated though ;)