LDAP configuration

Ashwani Jain ashwani at gisil.com
Wed Oct 26 14:35:55 UTC 2005

Thanks Robbo

base dn is same in both and search scope set to sub.  MS Outlook can
find the records but it does not show them in the address book.  If you
try to find the record using find command it finds it, but does not show
the records as entries in address book furnter it does not fetch all the
properties of the address book entry in LDAP but just first and last
name and email address.

Tell me how your ldap address book is configured, i am sure you must be
using outlook.schema file, i would be obliged if I could get the same
file.

Thanks

Ashwani Jain

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 09:46 -0400, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com