Ubuntu and WinXP

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 26 14:38:10 UTC 2005

'Forum Post wrote:

>Ubuntu will never harm other operational system, mainly consindering
>that WinXP keeps in another partition. Microsoft's system crashes by
>themselves. They don't need other systems to do that.
>

>You must explain it to your neighbour, so he won't keep a bad image of
>Ubuntu in mind.

Hi,
many thanks to all who replied, he won't put Ubuntu back,
doesn't understand that Win XP is much more unstable.
Took me quite a while to convince him to allow me to install
it in the first place. Looks like I will just sitback and wait for the
inevitable major problem to re-occur, and fix it again. Has happened before,
will happen again. Next time will try and convince him to allow me to
install Ubuntu without  Win XP, and give it a fair trial.
Thanks again,
Take Care
Winton