Does K3B work properly with 5.10?

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:58:14 UTC 2005

R Kimber wrote:

> Is there a simple way to tell whether the iso was correctly burned?

Not so simple _now_, but easy enough when you are doing the burning - tell
it to verify the writes.  I'll point out though that this is really useless
if you're doing something like backing up an in-use file system.  I backed
up my /home directory last week and it stopped checking the validity of the
files after the first 100 or so KMail files that differed.  Since those
were the dIMAP files, and I was backing up the IMAP spool separately, I
really should have left those off...
--
derek