Centralised Repository for Ubuntu

Ashwani Jain ashwani at gisil.com
Wed Oct 26 11:38:32 UTC 2005

Hi

Recently I installed Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger) using DVD.  All of my
desktop users are also using Ubuntu Linux.  I am planning to have a
centralised repository for all the server and desktop users, like if I
update server's synaptic repository and download new softwares on it
than desktop clients can also use the server's updated repository so
that every client don't have do download the software saperately.

Has anybody seen or used such kind of solution, please tell me if know
the solution
--

Thanks & regards

Ashwani Jain