The Road to Dapper

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Tue Oct 25 00:20:10 UTC 2005

John Nilsson wrote:

>There's some stuff in
><https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UsabilityWishlist> that should be considered
>but probably won't make it into full blown specs before UBZ. Any
>suggestion on what to do with it?

The specs do not have to be full-blown by the 27th, they just need to
have a good enough summary / intrroduction / overview to be able to
judge whether or not we will take them further DURING the conference.
Even after the conference, if you have a feature you want to implement,
it will likely make it. The UBZ goal is to allocate the time and
resources that we have in the pool, effectively, and any other
contributions will make Dapper rock even harder.