Diabetic Management Software

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Mon Oct 24 18:58:53 UTC 2005

Hi Folks:

Can anyone out there recommend a good Ubuntu compatible diabetic
management package -- I specifically need to track my sugar numbers from
my meter and keep track of the carbs that I eat.

I did a search on diabetes on synaptic and it didn't return any hits,
other suggestions on how to search etc would also be helpful

I have NO experience in compiling source for Ubuntu, ive done a little
bit in Fedora, so if your recommendation is in the form of source im
going to need some pointers on getting it compiled correctly

Thanks

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11