Breezy Login

David A' Rebel obsidion at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 24 03:24:10 UTC 2005

About Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:56 Charles Yao wibbled about Re: Breezy Login :

> Daniel,
>
> The error:
>
> sudo: /etc/init.d/gdm--purge: command not found

 I suggest you look more closely at what he told you to do that is not
mentioned in the above. There is also a space after gdm.
the command is sudo apt-get remove gdm --purge why are you putting
sudo: /etc/init.d/gdm--purge

--
*~~~~~~DakaR
http://linux.kwister.com